It’s possible to order marijuana online from a mail order store, but not all of them offer the best customer service or have the most competitive prices.
To help you cut through the noise, we’ve compiled the top 10# questions you should ask before ordering marijuana online we understand that the world of cannabis is still extremely mysterious to many people, which is why we’ve compiled this list of questions you should ask before ordering from a mail order store.
It will hopefully help you to make the right decision when it comes to purchasing marijuana from a mail-order store.
What is the Difference Between Online and Mail Order Marijuana?
Online marijuana orders are typically received and processed faster than mail order orders however, there are a few exceptions to this rule. In some cases, it can take longer for the mail order store to receive your order.
Additionally, you may not be able to shop around for the best deal when ordering from a mail order store when it comes to customer service, mail order marijuana typically has better customer service than mail orders.
You can usually speak to a live person who is more likely to help with your question, in addition, online orders often come with a warranty if something goes wrong.
How to Order Weed From an Online Store
- Do the store accept credit cards? Yes, most online stores accept credit cards however, make sure your card is valid and approved before your order.
- What shipping methods does the store use? The store uses a variety of shipping methods, you should always check with the store to see which method will be the cheapest for you.
- How long will it take for my order to arrive? Most online stores offer same-day delivery on most orders placed before 12 pm EST. Orders placed after 12 pm EST will be sent out the next day.
- Is there a delivery fee? There is usually a delivery fee associated with orders placed over $50, but this varies depending on the store and on the product.
- What is the return policy? The store offers a 30-day money-back guarantee on all orders, but they may also require a return or exchange if the product is not what you ordered or if it’s not as described.
- Is there any packaging included with my order? Most stores include some type of packaging with their orders, but some stores do not include any packaging at all.
Check with the store before you place your order to see if they have any specific instructions on what to expect when receiving your order.
- What is the quality control process like? Most online stores have a quality control process in place that ensures that
Should You Order From an International Mail Order Store?
Yes, it’s possible to order marijuana from an international mail order store however, there are a few things you should consider before making the purchase.
- First, make sure that the store you choose has a good reputation.
- Second, always check to see if the store is licensed and has any federal or state regulations in place.
- Finally, be sure to ask about the shipping fees and timings for your order.